Integrative Medicine Approach to SIBO, IBS and CANDIDA
Individualized Treatments to Eradicate SIBO and Candida
SIBO and Gut Health
Dr. Jean-Marc is offering an integrative medicine approach to SIBO, IBS, candida overgrowth, and Helicobacter Pilory treatments
Dr. Jean-Marc Sobczyk is helping Patients dealing with IBS and SIBO by offering telehealth appointments and face-to-face visits at his new office in West Hollywood and Beverly Hills. He is a SIBO certified practitioner trained under Dr. Nirala Jacobi, a world-known SIBO expert.
What is SIBO and How Common Is it?
– Small Intestinal Bacterial Overgrowth (SIBO) is a common condition affecting the small Intestine. Bacteria that normally grow in the large intestine (the colon) find their way to the small intestine and start to ferment food at the wrong place creating symptoms such as bloating, gas, and abdominal discomfort and can also lead to constipation or diarrhea, or a combination of both.
– It is estimated that 11% of the world population may have IBS, it means that about 500 million people have IBS.
– According to this study (link below): The frequency of SIBO among patients with IBS range between 4% and 78% and that among controls, between 1% and 40%. Most case-control studies revealed that SIBO was commoner among IBS than controls; this suggests that there is a significant association between SIBO and IBS.
Common Symptoms of SIBO
– Abdominal pain/discomfort.
– Bloating and abdominal distention.
– Constipation (generally associated with excessive production of methane gas)
– Gas, belching and burping.
– In more severe cases, there may be weight loss and symptoms related to vitamin deficiencies.
If you want to know more about this topic, you can follow me on Instagram @drjeanmarc, on Facebook as well
If you are ready to take the next step and get rid of SIBO for good, contact my office in West Hollywood. Schedule 10 min your discovery call (it’s totally FREE)
To schedule a visit or enquire about the cost of the visit: call now! 424-666-2420 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
I see patients in person every Monday at my Beverly Hills office and offer Phone or Telehealth appointments vis Zoom the rest of the week.
Jean-Marc Sobczyk, N.D
Precision Medicine and Genomics
8733 Beverly Blvd, Suite 301
West Hollywood, CA 90048
the information, including but not limited to, text, graphics, images and other material contained on this website are for informational purposes only. the purpose of this website is to promote broad consumer understanding and knowledge of various health topics. it is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition or treatment and before undertaking a new health care regimen and never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.